Sunday 23 December 2012

Robins and Karl Marx

So today me and the fam went on our usual Sunday morning Hampstead Heath walk. Thought I'd dress up a bit because we were planning on visiting Mr Karl Marx himself. He's buried at Highgate Cemetery and as I've got a uni assignment on him I thought I'd go and ask the man himself for some help! 


What do you guys think of my Christmas jumper? It's so cute! It's from Topshop and was one of the last five, christmas jumpers have clearly been a high street hit this year! I'm also wearing my new hat from H&M, and borrowed my mama's green Hunter wellies. The skirt is actually a jersey Topshop dress, the army jacket is from Camden Market and the scarf is from South America and just about the softest scarf I've ever come across.



Workers Of All Lands Unite! /endcommunistgaby

 Hope you like the cheesy family photo, although there is a noticeably absent mama! We're going to have to coax her on one of our walks soon, Hampstead Heath is amazing throughout all the seasons.


1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas Jumper is really funky and you look really dishy wearing black Tights and green Wellingtons, I love them.
    Kisses
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages - Menu