Friday 28 December 2012

Soulmaz Vosough

So I recently read an interview in Topshop's Inside-Out with Soulmaz Vosough and Sarah Haymes, Head of Personal Shopping and Personal Shopping Manager at the London flagship store, respectably. Not only was the interview really good (you can find it here:http://insideout.topshop.com/2012/12/topshop-personal-shopping) but I ended up developing the biggest girl style crush on Soulmaz. 
I love her bare legs and collection of leather boots and shes definitely my hairspiration. I find her quite the epitome of the high end of high street fashion. Topshop...Zara, clothes that are cityish, clean cut and dark....definitely what I look for in a wardrobe plus she is in possession of my (current) dream job.

Source: Inside Out Topshop
That's Sarah Haymes on the left and Soulmaz Vosough on the right. 

Source: http://maisassygirl.blogspot.com/
(Vogue Japan)
(Michigan Ave Magazine)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages - Menu